Condo sales in the greater Las Vegas area, which includes Henderson and North Las Vegas, were brisk again in June. There were 662 total condo sales at an average price of $162,321. The average square footage for the 662 sold units was 1,128 and the average price per square foot was $131.29.
The 662 sold units represent a 14% increase over June 2016.
The top five most improved zip codes for sales vs June 2016 were:
1. 89169 at 48% (Sahara & Eastern to Las Vegas Blvd & Sands area)
2. 89031 at 46% (Decatur & Craig to Centennial & N 5th St)
3. 89178 at 44% (Mountain’s Edge area)
4. 89147 at 44% (Hualapai & Tropicana to Rainbow & Spring Mtn area)
5. 89144 at 41% (North Summerlin Area)
Townhome sales in the greater Las Vegas area also did well in June. There were 411 Townhomes sold in June 2017 representing a 14% increase over June 2016. The average price for the 411 sold Townhomes was $169,734 and the average square footage was 1,401 with an average price per square foot of $119.83.
The top five most improved zip codes for sales vs. June 2016 were:
1. 89142 at 52% (Nellis & Charleston to Vegas Valley and Hollywood Blvd)
2. 89156 at 49% (Nellis & Owens to Hollywood Blvd and Perimeter Rd)
3. 89103 at 46% (Rainbow & Tropicana to Spring Mtn and Dean Martin Dr)
4. 89115 at 32% (Owens & Pecos to Apex & I15)
5. 89148 at 29% (Hualapai & Tropicana to Durango and Blue Diamond)
Thank you for reading our post, Las Vegas Real Estate Market Report: Condo and Townhome, June 2017. For more Las Vegas Real Estate buyer tips, information on homes for sale, or general Las Vegas real estate information please visit our website www.jackwoodcock.com or visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheJackWoodcockGroup/
The Jack Woodcock Group, selling Las Vegas Real Estate since 1974!