The party in Las Vegas continues for new home builders in and around the Las Vegas valley. We reported last month that March 2017 new homes sales were cause to celebrate but April 2017 is proving that this could be the year the turnaround is complete.
Tere were 633 new home closings in April, bringing the year-to-date total to 2,656. This is a year to year increase of 628 new home closings representing a 30.9 percent improvement over 2016. During the last twelve months, there have been 8,617 new home closings in the Las Vegas valley. This is 22.8 percent more than what were recorded in the prior twelve month period.
The Median Price of the April new home closings was $336,534. This represents a year to year rise of $11,227, or 3.4 percent.
The top ten builders in Las Vegas who closed the most homes during the twelve month period ending in May 2017:
1. DR Horton, 1,208 new home closings DR Horton Las Vegas Website
2. KB Home, 947 KB Homes Las Vegas Website
3. Lennar, 897 Lennar Homes Las Vegas Website
4. Richmond American, 765 Richmond American Homes Las Vegas Website
5. Calatlantic Homes, 673 Calatlantic Homes Las Vegas Website
6. Pulte Homes, 608 Pulte Homes Las Vegas Website
7. Pardee Homes, 480 Pardee Homes Las Vegas Website
8. Century Communities, 462 Century Communities Homes Las Vegas Website
9. American West, 421 American West Homes Las Vegas Website
10. Woodside, 307 Woodside Homes Las Vegas Website
Thank you for reading our post, Las Vegas Real Estate: New Home Market Report for April 2017. For more Las Vegas Real Estate buyer tips, information on homes for sale, or general Las Vegas real estate information please visit our website www.jackwoodcock.com or visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheJackWoodcockGroup/